Sunday, January 30, 2011

Beautiful Book Covers: The Fallen series




The Fallen 1: The Fallen and Leviathan

Published by Simon Pulse, March 9, 2010
544 pages, Young Adult

This is another addition to my TBR pile!  I've been meaning to get to
these books, as I have so many others....
The story is about a young boy who finds out, when he turns eighteen,
that he is the son of an angel and a human.  But there's more...
for he has been chosen to redeem the Fallen.
Sound as fascinating as the cover is enticing!







The Fallen 2: Aerie and Reckoning
Thomas Sniegoski

Published by Simon Pulse, July 20, 2010
576 pages, Young Adult

In this second book of the series, Aaron, the half-angel, half-human
introduced in the first book, must battle
the leader of the Dark Powers,
who is, of course, determined to destroy him, at the same time
eliminating all hope of an angelic reconciliation.
Naturally, there's also Aaron's girlfriend, whom he must protect...
as well as the family he has come to love.


I think I'll move these books to the top of the pile -- not only are the covers
incredibly attractive, but the story line sounds like just
the thing I enjoy reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)