Sunday, February 26, 2012

On My Bookshelves #19




My Sunday book meme
highlights books that I own,
but have somehow never gotten to,
as well as those wonderful books
I would love to re-read!!




Here are my picks
for this week!





(Caster Chronicles #1)
Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Hardcover, 563 pages
Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
December 1, 2009
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance,
Urban Fantasy 


From the Goodreads Synopsis

Ethan Wate, who has been counting the months until he can escape from Gatlin, is haunted by dreams of a beautiful girl he has never met. When Lena moves into the town's oldest and most infamous plantation, Ethan is inexplicably drawn to her and determined to uncover the connection between them.






(Caster Chronicles #2)
Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Hardcover, 503 pages
Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
October 12, 2010
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance,
Urban Fantasy


From the Goodreads Synopsis

Ethan Wate used to think of Gatlin, the small Southern town he had always called home, as a place where nothing ever changed. Then he meets mysterious newcomer Lena Duchannes, who reveals a secret world that has been hidden
in plain sight all along.



You can visit Kami Garcia


You can visit Margaret Stohl


Don't forget to visit
The Beautiful Creatures author site,



I am definitely hoping to
get to these books this year...

So many great books,
so little freakin' time....










No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)