Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #123: Dead Heat, by Patricia Briggs




This is a weekly event hosted by
It showcases future releases which
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!!




Here's my choice for this week!



Dead Heat 
(Alpha &Omega, #4)
Hardcover, 336 pages
Ace 
March 3, 2015
Paranormal Romance,Urban Fantasy


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22571699-dead-heat








THE NEW CHARLES AND ANNA NOVEL
Praised as “the perfect blend of action, romance, suspense and paranormal,"* the Alpha and Omega novels transport readers into the realm of the werewolf, where Charles Cornick and Anna Latham embody opposite sides of the shifter personality. Now, a pleasure trip drops the couple into the middle of some bad supernatural business…


For once, mated werewolves Charles and Anna are not traveling because of Charles’s role as his father’s enforcer. This time, their trip to Arizona is purely personal--or at least it starts out that way...
Charles and Anna soon discover that a dangerous Fae being is on the loose, replacing human children with simulacrums. The Fae’s cold war with humanity is about to heat up—and Charles and Anna are in the cross fire. 
*Rex Robot Reviews






Why I'm waiting on this one!!

I've been wanting to read a Patricia Briggs novel 
for the longest time now.....She's supposed
to be a truly AWESOME writer!
This series is entirely new to me, though; I
recently came across it on Amazon.
The female hero sure sounds like a dynamite
character, and she's obviously paired up with
an equally dynamite male hero!
These two remind me of Cat and Bones, the
couple in Jeaniene Frosts's amazing
Night Huntress series, another one
that I've wanted to read for a long time....
Of course, the couple in Briggs's series
are werewolves, but it seems that 
their relationship is similar.
I really have to get both of these
exciting series under my belt!!  




What do you think of my choice?
What fascinating book(s) are 
you longing for this week?







4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Dead Heat! I binge read this series at the end of last year (or actually binge-listened because my library had the audiobooks). So excited for more Charles and Anna!

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kimberly
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kimberly!

      Yeah, I've been wanting to read a Patricia Briggs novel for quite a while now.....and when I saw this one, I told myself, well, one more for the ol' TBR! Lol.

      Glad you like my pick! Thanks for commenting!! : )

      Delete
  2. This series is new to me too, I've promised myself to give this series a try this year ^_^
    here's our WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Fiza!

      Oh, those New Year's resolutions.....lol. I've promised myself the same thing! Crossing my fingers that I actually follow through!

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting!! : )

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)