Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #128: Ice Kissed, by Amanda Hocking




This is a weekly event hosted by
It showcases future releases which
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!!




Here's my choice for this week!



Ice Kissed 
(Kanin Chronicles #2)
Hardcover, 320 pages
St. Martin's Griffin
May 5, 2015
Fantasy, Paranormal Romance,
Young Adult Fiction


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18132923-ice-kissed?from_search=true&search_exp_group=group_b&search_version=service








Bryn Aven has always longed to be a part of the Kanin world.

Though she has no social status because she’s a half-breed, she refuses to give up on her dream of serving the kingdom she loves. It’s a dream that brings her to a whole new realm . . . the glittering palace of the Skojare.

The Skojare people need protection from the same brutal rival who’s been threatening the Kanin, and, being half Skojare herself, it’s a chance for Bryn to learn more about her heritage. Her boss Ridley Dresden is overseeing her mission and wants to help. He’s always been her most trusted friend—but as their undeniable attraction heats up, he becomes a distraction she can’t afford.

Brynn is about to discover that the Skojare world is full of secrets, and as she’s drawn in deeper and deeper, she doesn’t know who to trust. As she gets closer to Ridley, she realizes she may not even be able to trust her own heart.






Why I'm waiting on this one!!

I will always be interested  in anything written 
by the incomparable Amanda Hocking!
Her books are truly amazing,
and totally fascinating!!
This is the second one in her new series,
the Kanin Chronicles.
which I actually need to start on!
Another reason I'm waiting on
this one is that GORGEOUS cover!!
I would have featured it on my
weekly book meme, 
"Shelf Candy Saturday", but then I decided
to feature the book as this week's WOW.
I'm sure this will be a treasure 
in every single way!!





What do you think of my choice?
What fascinating book(s) are 
you longing for this week?







11 comments:

  1. I need to read this series. It sounds good. I hope you like the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Stina!

      Yeah, I need to start it myself. And I know I'll like it, since Amanda is such an awesome writer! Hope you enjoy it, too, when you start on it!

      Thanks for dropping by and commenting!! : )

      Delete
  2. Great pick! This series sounds pretty good so I hope you enjoy the second book when it comes out. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Krystianna!

      Oh, I wanted to start reading this series the minute the first book came out! Haven't quite gotten around to it, though....

      Thanks for swinging by and commenting!! : 0

      Delete
  3. Great pick. I still have to read the first book in this series, but it looks like a real winner. I hope you love the new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Grace!

      Glad you like my pick! We're in the same boat, since I haven't read the first book, either....lol. I know I'll love this series when I get to it, though!

      Thanks for the visit and the comment!! : )

      Delete
  4. I love the cover too! I haven't read book one yet either, and I need to do that ASAP. :)

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Aimee!

      Gosh, it sure looks like there are a lot of us who need to start this series! Lol. And yeah, that cover is simply STUNNING!

      Thanks for dropping by and commenting!! : )

      Delete
  5. Aaahh the covers of this series is just freaking STUNNING, I also love the cover of the final installment in the series - I do hope the book picks up and it's fast-paced. I've read Frostfire, it's an interesting start to the series. I hope we both enjoy this one once we get our hands on it! Thank you for sharing <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Benish!

      Yeah, it's those LUSCIOUS covers that originally caught my attention! However, I LOVE the plots, too!!

      Oh, and you've already read "Frostfire"? Well, you're ahead of me, then, because I have yet to read it! But I'll get to it, for sure!

      You're very welcome for the sharing! Thanks for the great comment!! : )

      Delete
  6. Oh awesome pick! That cover is gorgeous! I need to get started on the Tyrelle books so I can get to these.

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)