Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday No. 180: The Black Key, by Amy Ewing




This is a weekly event hosted by
Jill @ Breaking the Spine, until 
very recently, it seems.
For the past four weeks, including
this one, the meme has not been
published on Jill's blog. I don't know what's going on. The last post is dated 8/24/16, 
as you will see when you 
click on the link above.
I have continued to publish these
posts on my own, as I really like the meme. I'm thinking of just continuing it by myself, from now on.
If another blogger decides to start
hosting it, then I will link up there.
If no other blogger takes it over,
I might not go on with it.  
We'll see....   
  
"Waiting On Wednesday" showcases future releases which we book 
bloggers are eagerly anticipating!!


Here's my choice for this week!



 The Black Key   
(The Lone City, Book 3)
Hardcover, 304 pages 
HarperTeen
October 4, 2016
Dystopian Fiction, Fantasy, Romance
Science Fiction, Young Adult Fiction 
   
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28512427-the-black-key?ac=1&from_search=true






For too long, Violet and the people of the outer circles of the Lone City have lived in service to the royalty of the Jewel. But now the secret society known as the Black Key is preparing to seize power.

And while Violet knows she is at the center of this rebellion, she has a more personal stake in it—her sister, Hazel, has been taken by the Duchess of the Lake. Now, after fighting so hard to escape the Jewel, Violet must do everything in her power to return to save not only Hazel, but the future of the Lone City.



Why I'm waiting on this one!

I have just found another AMAZING new series to love11 YAAAAY!!! This installment looks SO GOOD, too! I LOVE that cover (I WANT that dress right now)!!  And the plot? Well, how can I NOT like a novel that features a strong heroine like this one! And so my TBR continues to grow.....lol.  


 
What do you think of my choice?
Leave your link below, so I can
come check out your pick(s)!









6 comments:

  1. What a great synopsis. The cover to this book is awesome. The book sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Debra!

      Oh, I LOVE the synopsis! It does sound very interesting! And that cover....A REAL WOW!! Glad you like my pick!

      Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read anything by this author before. I hope you love this book when you read it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sandra!

      I haven't, either, but this one SURE looks fascinating! I know I'll enjoy it when I get to ti!!

      Thanks so much for he visit and the comment!! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi, Sihem! Oh, it DEFINITELY sounds great! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)